Archive for June, 2007

Tim books shoulder stabilization surgery

Posted in Tim's Diary by admin on June 28th, 2007

Went to see Dr. Copeland today all the way in Reading. I had an early session in Battersea Park which is a bit of a trek from home anyway so by the time I got to Reading I was fed up. But it was great to see the surgeon. He did a couple of simple tests on my shoulder capsule which proved to be very loose.He told me that as an 18 year old suffering a dislocation there is a 95% chance of re-dislocation. Post surgery there is a 5% chance. I am liking those odds. So my Arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation is booked for 17th October 2007. I can’t wait!To return to the TJF Personal Training homepage click here – Personal Trainer London.PS: Please visit our new website Arcanum to view our new wellness retreat in Phuket called The Arcanum.

The first TJF press release

Posted in Press Releases by admin on June 26th, 2007

Please click here to download the TJF Press Release dated 09.02.2007.For any press related enquiries please contact Tim on 0800 1777 939.To return to the TJF Personal Training homepage click here – Personal Trainer London.PS: Please visit our new website Arcanum to view our new wellness retreat in Phuket called The Arcanum.

Download client feedback form

Posted in Client Blogs by admin on June 26th, 2007

Please click here to download the client feedback form.When completed please either scan and send to info@tjfpersonaltraining.com or post to the following address:6 Ilbert Street, Queens Park, W10 4QJ.To return to the TJF Personal Training homepage click here – Personal Trainer London.PS: Please visit our new website Arcanum to view our new wellness retreat in Phuket called The Arcanum.